Community Councils make sure your voice is heard on issues such as planning applications, council services and community events, so this is an ideal opportunity for you to participate and make a difference!
There are different ways to get involved in your local community council:
- attend your community councils regular public meetings
- contact your local community council or visit their website or
- become a community council member. Please contact your local community council for more details.
View the Community Councils that are currently active in West Dunbartonshire below.
There are four key roles in community councils. Information on these roles are available via the links below.
- Elected Community Council Members
- Co-opted Member
- Additional Members
- Chairperson and Vice Chairperson
If you are interested in establishing a Community Council in your area you can view the Community Councils that are currently not active.