Ward: Ward 3 - Dumbarton
Allowances and Interests: Register of Allowances
- First Tuesday
- West Bridgend Tenants & Residents Office, Lomond Court from 5.15pm
- St Michael's Primary School from 6pm (commencing November 2017 due to the closure of Our Lady and St Patrick's High)
- Third Monday
- Concord CE Centre from 5.15pm
- Crosslet Centre from 6pm to 6.30pm
Appointments and home visits to elderly, disabled and housebound constituents are available on request.
- Surgeries will not be held on Public Holidays.
- Surgeries in school buildings will not be held during school
Appointments and home visits to elderly, disabled and housebound constituents:
Please telephone Members' Services: 01389 737377.
Contacted at the Municipal Buildings, Station Road, Dumbarton:
Tel: 01389 737367
Mobile: 07961 711 664
Other Councillors representing this ward: