Following implementation of a new organisational structure in April 2016, each Strategic Lead prepared an annual delivery plan which sets out the key actions to be undertaken by the service in supporting delivery of the Council’s Strategic Plan.
In addition, the plans set out actions to address the key challenges and priorities identified through the service planning process as well as providing an overview of resources, including employees and budgets, and identifying relevant risks.
Below is the 2017/18 delivery plans for each Strategic Lead Area:
- Communications, Culture and Communities Delivery Plan 2017-18
- People and Technology Delivery Plan 2017-18
- Housing and Employability Delivery Plan 2017-18
- Resources Delivery Plan 2017-18
- Regulatory Services Delivery Plan 2017-18
- Environment & Neighbourhood Delivery Plan 2017-18
- Regeneration Delivery Plan 2017-2018
For reference the 2016/17 delivery plans are listed below: