Care of Gardens
In partnership with Greenlight Environmental Ltd, West Dunbartonshire Council are able to offer garden maintenance for those elderly tenants/residents who are not capable of doing the work themselves. Details are:
- Only pensioners, infirm and disabled householders should apply
- You will not be accepted for the scheme if there is a relative in the house or living nearby who could be expected to tend the garden
- Holiday houses will not be considered
- The scheme is available to tenants and owner/occupier
- There is no charge for this service
Those not of a pensionable age require a doctor, registered home help, health visitor, or professional person to verify that you are permanently physically unable to attend your garden, due to illness or disability.
The garden maintenance covers
- 7 grass cuts between April and November
- 2 hedge cuts between April and November
- All pathways will be swept clear and cuttings removed.
- Bedding maintenance and weeding is NOT included in this service.
How to Apply
Sent completed form to
- Greenlight Environmental Ltd
Blocks 4 & 5
Lomond Industrial Estate