The Active Schools Team has a network of fantastic volunteers who deliver a wide range of extra-curricular activities and sports in West Dunbartonshire schools and the local community. Find out how to get involved!
Contact us and get involved today!
- Over 16 and keen to volunteer? We want to hear from you!
- Just 1 hour per week - short term or long term - it’s all good.
- Volunteer roles include coaching, assisting, admin, refereeing, event stewarding, marketing, possibly even minibus driving!
- Before school, at lunchtimes or after school.
- Evenings / weekends.
- Whatever suits you!
- Primary & secondary schools.
- Community centres.
- Local sports clubs.
- Help get children and young people be more active.
- Benefit your local community.
- Develop your confidence & skills.
- Meet new people, have fun and give something back.
- Be more active yourself!
- Training, mentoring and resources/equipment provided.