Basic Instructions - (Click on the images to enlarge)
Want to find your local library and its opening hours, get involved in our reading events or even search your family tree? It is all here. Let us share our passion for reading - a wonderful life-long leisure pastime.
- Type your library card number and PIN in the boxes provided and click Login.
- On the next screen select Reservations from the menu, and select the library that you which to book a computer in
- Using the calendar on the left hand side of the screen select the date you which to book and type in the time you what on the Start Time and End Time boxes.
- NOTE: The booking system uses the 24hr clock therefore 1pm would be typed as 13.00; 2pm would be 14.00 and so on.
- Select which computer you want to use from the Choose Unit drop down box.
- Finally click the Create button at the bottom. Your booking should be displayed as an orange block.