Tuesday 23 January ( 10:00 - 12:00 )
Faifley Library , Edinbarnet Campus, Craigpark Street, G81 5BS. Tel: 01389 879752
Four, two hour session - FREE
This 4 week course is aimed at anyone who may have recently bought, or is thinking of buying a digital camera and wants some tips on how to use it. Some experience of using computers is required. Note this is not a course on photography techniques.
All of our Quest courses are flexible and student-driven; however the following areas will be covered on the course:
- Getting Started: This will be a general introduction looking at what to look for when buying a camera. Using our own cameras, you will learn the basics of how to use it.
- Downloading, Installing and Using Software: Download and install free software that will allow you to edit the images from your camera.
- Editing Photographs including removing red-eye, cropping, resizing, straightening, colour corrections and blemish removal.
- Burning Images on to CD and Printing: This session will how to copy the images from the computer onto a CD for safe storage and cover the various methods you can use to print your digital photographs.
Must have basic PC Skills
When booking please specify the course, venue, date and time you require
You can apply for a place in a number of ways,
- Alternatively you can pop into your local library and book a place there.
If you have any problems applying for a course or require further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01389 772132.