Monday 12 March ( 13:30 - 15:30 )
Parkhall Library , Hawthorn Street, Parkhall, Clydebank, G81 3EF
One - two hour session FREE
Are you getting the most out of your library membership?
If you have an iPad, Android Tablet, eReader or even a laptop or PC, you could be making use of the free eBooks and eMagazine subscriptions we have available.
The session will include:
- a look at our Library Online web page
- a demonstration in how to use the library catalogue
- downloading of the ‘apps’ required for eBooks & eMagazines
- signing up for the services
When booking please specify the course, venue, date and time you require
You can apply for a place in a number of ways,
- Alternatively you can pop into your local library and book a place there.
If you have any problems applying for a course or require further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01389 772132.