Monday 5 March ( 13:30 - 15:30 )
Parkhall Library , Hawthorn Street, Parkhall, Clydebank, G81 3EF. Tel: 0141 562 2467
One - two hour session FREE
Microsoft has announced their new operating system ‘Windows 10’ will be available to download from 29th July 2015. If your device runs Windows 7 or 8.1, you can get a free upgrade to Windows 10 during the first year of its release.
This session is aimed at anyone familiar with Windows 7 or 8 and wants to have a preview of what to expect from this latest upgrade.
The session will include:
- What’s new?
- What happened to Windows 9?
- The Start button is back!
- Who or what is ‘Cortana’?
- Hearts has gone… what else is missing?
- Goodbye Internet Explorer hello to Microsoft Edge
When booking please specify the course, venue, date and time you require
You can apply for a place in a number of ways,
- Alternatively you can pop into your local library and book a place there.
If you have any problems applying for a course or require further information please email email@example.com or call 01389 772132.