Provost’s Civic Awards 2018
The Provost’s Civic Awards are open for nominations. The annual awards celebrate local people who make a significant contribution to improving the local area and the lives of people who live in West Dunbartonshire. The awards ceremony will be held at Clydebank Town Hall on Friday 31 August 2018.
Nominate using the form below or by completing the nomination forms available from Council buildings including libraries, GP surgeries, leisure centres and one stop shops.
Categories for 2018
Arts and Culture Champion sponsored by Morgan Sindall
Nominations are sought on behalf of individuals who live and operate in West Dunbartonshire. The nominee can work in the arts in a voluntary or professional capacity. Typically they would have undertaken imaginative work in any one of the arts, such as drama, dance, music literature, the visual arts and crafts including photography and/or demonstrated good practice in the organisation of arts projects and events.
Nominations are invited for individuals who live in West Dunbartonshire and have achieved recognition for their performances at local, national or international sport or who have contributed to local sports development or coaching.
Community/Voluntary Champion (individual) sponsored by CCG
Nominations are sought for individuals based in West Dunbartonshire who have made a positive contribution to the local community. Examples could be new or additional activities or initiatives or outstanding service, which has led to an improved quality of life for the people of this area.
Community/Voluntary Champions (team)
Nominations are invited for community and voluntary groups based in West Dunbartonshire who have made a positive contribution to the local community. Examples could be launching new activities or clubs in the area, or creating initiatives or providing outstanding service which has led to an improved quality of life for the people of this area.
Youth Champion sponsored by West College Scotland
Nominations are sought for young individuals who have excelled in any field or have made a significant contribution to their local community. The nominee must live in West Dunbartonshire and be under the age of 18 at the time of nomination.
Provost’s Civic Awards 2018 – terms and conditions
- The Provost’s Civic awards are free to enter.
- You may submit several entries across the categories however a separate submission must be made for each nomination.
- Entries will not be returned.
- We reserve the right to withdraw an award from any applicant supplying false information as part of their entry.
- All entries will be shared with the judging panel. Personal information provided as part of the entry submission will be treated as confidential and will only be used for the purposes of judging the competition.
- We reserve the right to use entry information in media coverage relating to the Awards. All information supplied as part of entries submitted may be included in media coverage.
- Please note that the judges’ decisions are final.
The closing date for entries is Monday 4 June 2018. We are unable to accept entries submitted after this date. Entries received after this date will not be entered into the awards.If you require the nomination form in another format please contact email@example.com
By registering and completing an entry for the awards you agree to the above terms and conditions.