Steak mince topped with creamy mash
Not suitable for vegetarians
|Halal Minced Beef||1200g|
|Semi skimmed milk||250ml|
- Brown mince and diced onions in pan. Add water and skim off fat.
- Simmer for 35 -40min.
- Mix cornflour and gravy granules with a little water to form a smooth paste and add to the mince. Simmer for a further 5 mins.
- Transfer to clean, deep tin and leave to cool.
- Boil and mash the potatoes with milk, and pipe onto cooled mince.
- Place in oven at 16c, Gas 6 for 15 - 20min until the potato is golden brown and has reached core temperature.