A grant to assist existing West Dunbartonshire businesses over 12 months old with the development and implementation of new digital systems which aim to improve business performance and enable business growth.
- This grant will provide 30% of the costs, up to a maximum of £3,000.
- All types of business may apply, i.e. Sole Trader, Partnership or Limited Company.
- Businesses must be located and trading in West Dunbartonshire and have less than 50 employees at the time of their application.
- Applications must clearly demonstrate how a business’s digital project will improve its business performance and safeguard or increase employment.
- Further details on eligible project activity is available within the Guidelines
You can apply for the grant by:
Further information is available in Business Digital Investment Grant Guidelines or alternatively please contact Business Support.
Our Business Support and Business Gateway services are part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund, under the European Structural and Investment Funds 2014-2020 through the Operation “Business Competitiveness in Dunbartonshire”. They provide support to help businesses grow. Click on the flags logo for more information on the European Structural and Investment Funds.