This programme supports 50% of training fees up to a maximum of £3,000. The aim of this grant is to improve business competitiveness and provide employees with transferable skills and knowledge.
- Businesses must be located in West Dunbartonshire and employ less than 250 people.
- Eligible training fees must be external or additional to the company.
- Training required by legislation is NOT eligible.
- 30% of turnover must be generated outwith the West Dunbartonshire area.
- Retail businesses and businesses providing a service directly to members of the public are not eligible however businesses operating in the Tourism & Hospitality sector may be considered.
- Priority will be given to businesses in the Manufacturing Sector and also to businesses in the Service Sector which support manufacturing.
You can apply for the grant by:
Economic Development Section, Titan Enterprise, Aurora Avenue, Clydebank, G81 1BF
Further information is available in the training support guidelines or alternatively please contact Business Support.