|Monday||9:30 AM||-||4:30 PM|
|Tuesday||9:30 AM||-||4:30 PM|
|Wednesday||9:30 AM||-||4:30 PM|
|Thursday||9:30 AM||-||4:30 PM|
|Friday||9:30 AM||-||4:30 PM|
Visit the One Stop Shop
Customer Service Officers deliver a wide range of Council services confidently and sensitively from the One Stop Shop and these include:
- Housing matters including homelessness
- Financial - Council Tax, rents, benefits, creditors & debtors queries
- Pest Control service requests
- All payments using online self serve, online assisted, cash/card payment processing via kiosk
- Waste Management - special uplifts, replacement & damaged bins, waste collection routes, recycling advice
- Free school meals & clothing grants applications
- Elderly Welfare Grants applications
- National Entitlement Cards/Young Scot
The One Stop Shop will continue to develop and expand on services delivered to customers in the community.
The One Stop Shop offers customers an open and welcoming environment to contact the Council and partner agencies. Customers can self serve by using the public access PC's, have face to face transactions or use telephone contacts. Assistance is readily available and we offer private and semi private facilities for all transactions.
Location can be seen on the map, and you can right click on this to get directions.