How to complain 

Step 1

Contact the Service area direct, a member of staff will try to sort things out for you on the spot.

It is easier to resolve complaints if made quickly and directly to the service area concerned, Staff will try to resolve the matter for you on the spot or if they cannot and further action is required they will let you know and pass this to our Citizen Relations Team to take forward.

Please note, Citizens services and the online form is not manned 24 hours. If your complaint is regarding noise or anti social behaviour out with office hours please contact the out of hours Anti Social Behaviour Team on 01389 772048.

Step 2

If they are unable to resolve the matter for you or you did not feel comfortable going directly to the service area, please contact the Citizen Relations Team

By phone: 01389 738273


Online complaint form

By E-mail:  

In Writing: West Dunbartonshire Council, Citizen Relations, 6-14 Bridge Street, Dumbarton, G82 1NT

Please note by calling or completing the online form your complaint will reach us quickly.