West Dunbartonshire Council
Interim review of polling districts and polling places
- Notice is hereby given that the Council is carrying out an interim review of polling districts and polling places for the Leven, Dumbarton and Clydebank Central Wards of the West Dunbartonshire County Constituency.
- The Returning Officer will make comment on the proposed polling places.
- Electors in the West Dunbartonshire Council area may make representations on the Council’s proposals or on the Returning Officer’s comments.
- The Council particularly welcomes representations from any person or organisation with expertise in access for persons with disabilities.
- Persons or organisations making representations should, if possible, suggest alternative locations for the polling places.
- A list of proposed polling places will be made available online at Voting and elections page or for inspection at main libraries and at the Municipal Buildings, College Street, Dumbarton.
- Any representations should be addressed in writing to Peter Hessett, Strategic Lead, Regulatory Services, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter to the Municipal Buildings, College Street, Dumbarton G82 1NR.
- Proposals will be available in accordance with the following timetable:
Proposals will be available in accordance with the following timetable
|Existing arrangements available for inspection and commencement of the review.
1 October 2020
|Publication of the Returning Officer’s representations.
1 October 2020
|Closing date for representations by electors and consultees.
12 November 2020
|Proposals submitted to Council Meeting.
16 December 2020
|Publication of final proposals
23 December 2020