There are no set routes or specified time frames for you to start your journey.
The aim will be to support you to help you choose the options that best suit your own needs and your ideas about your own future.
There are many routes open to you - for example you could:
- undertake an apprenticeship
- carry out work experience
- take part in a volunteering programme
- secure a job
- undertake some training
- go to college or university.
If you have no idea what's best for you - don't worry!
Working4U are working with lots of organisations across West Dunbartonshire who can help you decide what you would like to do - based on your own interests. Whatever path you choose to follow - the programme will connect you to the right sources of information and opportunities.
Working4U can help you start your journey by
- Providing enhanced key worker support to identify and overcome barriers to employment
- Offering accredited skills and vocational training to help you on your journey into work
- Accessing volunteering and work placements to help you get the experience you need
- Help with digital skills training and access to suitable equipment
- Help with building confidence and self esteem
- Supporting you into employment or self-employment, with ongoing in-work support to help you keep working towards your goals
We can support you to get into employment, education, training, an apprenticeship or a volunteering opportunity and provide other potential employability benefits.
To get started register with Working4U at