Place your book order using the form below:
- Although our libraries are now open for browsing and borrowing our Book to Borrow service remains available if it's your preferred option.
- Limited computer, printing and photocopying facilities are now available.
- The Book to Borrow Online form requires one submission per person.
- Library opening times can be viewed here
Book To Borrow Process
Click & Collect and Home Delivery services available - home deliveries can only be made to properties in West Dunbartonshire.
Step 1. Choosing your books
- Browse our Catalogue: You can see what is available by browsing our online library catalogue and either
- Reserve items online, or
- Note down the books you would like to borrow from your preferred library and use our online order form.
- If you prefer or if you're not sure what you want our staff will be happy to put together a selection of books for you based on your reading preferences.
Step 2. Ordering your books
There are 2 ways to order your books:
- Reserve items online: Place holds on any books you would like to borrow when browsing our online library catalogue
- Order form: You can order books by using our dedicated online order form to request up to a max of 10 books or if you want us to create a selection for you, let us know your reading preferences in the appropriate fields.
Step 3. Getting your books
- Once the items are ready, a member of staff will call you to arrange a date and time for you to either:
- Safely collect them from your chosen library.
- Or have them safely delivered to you. Deliveries will be safely left on your doorstep at the arranged time.
Returning borrowed Items
Libraries are now open, any items you currently have out on loan can be returned to any West Dunbartonshire Library. Opening times can be seen here
Dog or food waste bags
Dog or food waste bags are available but it is advisable to calling ahead to check that they have some in stock before visiting. Opening times can be seen here