This year our Book Week Scotland events program is all digital, and while we will miss seeing you in our libraries, there are lots of advantages to holding our author talks in this way:
- You can view from the comfort of your own home at a time that’s convenient for you
- You can pause, and even rewind the talk, if there’s something you missed
- You can turn it up full volume, so you can hear everything clearly
- You can watch it more than once!
- You don’t need to brave the cold, dark Autumn nights (you can even watch it in your jammies!)
If you are new to viewing videos online, and are a bit uncertain about how to go about it, here are a few tips to help you access our fantastic Book Week Scotland
- In order to view our author talks you will need access to the internet through a PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
- Go to www.libraryonline.org.uk and click on Book Week Scotland 2020
- Where it says ‘How to view our events’ click on the words ‘YouTube channel’ this will take you to where all the author talks will be posted.
- Click on ‘Playlists’ and then click on ‘Book Week Scotland 2020’.
- Select which author talk you would like to view and click on it to play.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy!
If you have any problems accessing our online Book Week Scotland events, please get in touch with us by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Events will be broadcast and available to view between Monday 16th & Saturday 21st of November and will remain available for viewing beyond these dates, so don’t worry if you can’t make the date or time advertised.