The Bookbug Explorer Bag is usually given out at nursery when your child turns 3.
What does the Bookbug Explorer Bag include?*
Three picture books - These beautiful books have been specially selected by a panel of Early Years experts as well as being tested with families.
- My Bookbug Explorer Activity Book - This activity book is a great way to encourage children to talk about the books in their Explorer Bag and share their drawings. There are activity pages based on the books and some handy book recommendations.
- Bookbug Explorer Pencils - These 6 brightly coloured pencils are ideal for children learning to write.
- My Bookbug Explorer CD - This CD is packed full of songs and nursery rhymes for families to enjoy. Many of the songs and rhymes can also be heard at local Bookbug Sessions. You can listen to the tracks online here.
- 4 large postcards - These postcards are perfect for sending to grandparents, neighbours and friends, with plenty of space for children to write their own personal message.
- Parent Leaflet – this includes tips on sharing the books and other items with children.
- Bookbug alerts sign up form - Bookbug Alerts let a parent know when their next Bookbug Bag is due as well as giving them reading tips and book recommendations.
- All contents come in a sturdy child sized canvas bag with smaller handles. Children will love carrying their books around by themselves!