Computer Drop in Sessions
Available at the following locations:
- Alexandria Library every Friday between 1.30-4.30pm
- Duntocher Library every Wednesday between 1.30-4.30pm
Both of these session are FREE
As part of the Quest computer training provision we have established weekly drop in sessions where you can come along without booking and ask our trainer for advice on a variety of computer related issues.
- Getting an error message on your PC and you don’t know what it means?
- Looking to copy images from a camera or onto a memory stick?
- Looking to download a virus scanner?
- Wanting to know how to do something on your computer?
- Looking to keep in touch with your friends or family on Facebook, Twitter or Skype?
- Want to create an email address or having problems using emails?
If the answer is yes to any of the questions above why not pop along to our weekly drop in session where you can speak to one of our trainers or other volunteers. It’s free so why not give it a go you may be surprised?
Call the library for more information:
- Alexandria Library session: 01389 608974
- Duntocher Library session: 0141 562 2469