Monday 23 October ( 13:30 - 15:30 )
Clydebank Library , Dumbarton Road, Clydebank, G81 1XH
6 week course, FREE.
These sessions are aimed at anyone who owns or is thinking of buying an Android tablet computer.
The six week course is an ideal follow on course for those who attend the ‘Buyers Guide to Tablet Computers’ session or if you already have a Tablet PC but don’t really know how to use it.
The course will guide you through the basics of setting up and navigating your tablet and then take you through some practical uses of the tablet including:
- Connecting to a Wi-Fi point.
- Customising the look and feel of the desktop.
- Downloading and installing software (apps).
- Browsing the internet and using email.
- Security and safety of your device.
- Storing and transferring information.
Not suitable for iPads. iPad users should refer to the iPad Workshop sessions.
When booking please specify the course, venue, date and time you require
You can apply for a place in a number of ways,
- Alternatively you can pop into your local library and book a place there.
If you have any problems applying for a course or require further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01389 772132.