Monday 22 January ( 17:30 - 19:30 )
Dalmuir Library , Lennox Place, Dalmuir, Clydebank, G81 4LX. Tel: 0141 562 2425
Welcome to West Dunbartonshire Libraries
8 week course, FREE.
This course is now FULLY BOOKED
If you are no longer an absolute beginner and you’ve picked up some experience of using the computer but you want to learn more about computers without necessarily choosing a particular topic like Word Processing or Spreadsheets. Then this eight week course could be for you.
You will learn from a broad range of topics some of which we’ll skim the surface others we will look at in more depth.
All of our Quest courses are flexible and student-driven, however the following areas will be covered on the course:
- File Management and using Windows Explorer
- Using flash drives, external drives and creating backups
- Copying, cutting and pasting
- Control Panel
- Using a Scanner and sending attachments by email
- TV and radio on the net and using YouTube
- Advanced Searching of the net
- Burning CDs and DVDs
- Awareness of threats on line and recognising the hoaxes
When booking please specify the course, venue, date and time you require
You can apply for a place in a number of ways,
- Alternatively you can pop into your local library and book a place there.
If you have any problems applying for a course or require further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01389 772132.