1. What to submit?
Please complete the pre-application enquiry forms with other supporting documents and drawings attached.
We require the following information to process your enquiry:
- Your name
- The address or detailed description of the site (including co-ordinates) and a location plan
- Your email address
- A description of your development
We suggest that you also submit the following information:
- A site plan at a scale of not less than 1:2500, or a plan marked with clear metric measurements;
- If you propose building works, a sketch of the proposal, to scale or with metric measurements (height, width, length, distance from boundaries etc);
- If you propose a change of use, details of the existing and proposed uses; and
- Photographs and any other additional information that will help us with your proposal
- We recommend that you seek assistance and help from an architect or planning consultant who could make the pre-application enquiry on your behalf, but this is not always necessary.