Any localised flooding should be reported to our Roads Team.

Report it

How can we find the issue?

When reporting flooding to us it would be helpful if you could supply:

  • The house number/name it is outside or near
  • The street name
  • e.g. opposite the post office in the middle of the road

Out of office hours

If you are reporting flooding during out of office hours you can use the RALF service managed by Glasgow City Council on Freephone 0800 37 36 35 or chargeable on 0141 276 7000  providing the above details and stating the fault is within the West Dunbartonshire area.