Any localised flooding should be reported to our Roads Team.

How can we find the issue?

When reporting flooding to us it would be helpful if you could supply:

  • House number/name it is outside or near
  • Street name
  • e.g. opposite the post office in the middle of the road

Report it

Out of office hours

Out of office hours you can use the RALF service managed by Glasgow City Council

  • 0800 37 36 35
  • 0141 276 7000

Providing the above details and stating the fault is within the West Dunbartonshire area.