As a West Dunbartonshire Council tenant you also have responsibilities towards ensuring gas safety.
1. You have cleared the areas around which our engineers need to work.
2. If you have a dog make sure that it is contained.
3. Tools and equipment can be dangerous, children must be supervised for their own safety.
4. Let the gas contractor know if you have to cancel an appointment as soon as possible.
5. Treat our gas contractor with respect, they are advised to leave a property if faced with violent or aggressive behaviour and the incident will be reported to your Housing Officer.