The Three Queens, built at the John Brown Yard in Clydebank, are: R.M.S. Queen Mary, R.M.S. Queen Elizabeth and R.M.S. Queen Elizabeth 2.
Keel laid: 1st December 1931. Number 534
Launched: 26th September 1934 by Her Majesty Queen Mary.
Left Clydebank: May 1936.
Maiden Voyage: 27th May 1936. Southampton to New York.
1940: In war duty, 765,429 military personnel carried 569,943 miles.
1947: Refit works commenced by Thornycroft, Southampton.
1967: Retires after 1,001 crossings of the Atlantic.
1967: Last cruise arriving in Longbeach, California where she is permanently anchored.
Keel laid: 4th December 1936. Number 552.
Launched: 27th September 1938 by Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth.
Left Clydebank: 26th February 1940.
Maiden Voyage: 3rd March 1940. Clydebank to New York.
1941: Converted to troop ship in Sydney.
1942: Moved American troops to Sydney.
1945: 34 Transatlantic crossings bringing American troops to Europe.
1968: Final Cunard sailing to Las Palmas and Gibraltar having completed 907 Atlantic crossings.
1970: Auctioned off for $3.2 millions to Seawise Foundation Limited and left for Hong Kong.
1972: Destroyed by fire at Hong Kong.
Keel laid: 4th July 1965. Number 736.
Launched: 20th September 1967 by Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
Left Clydebank: 19th November 1968.
Maiden Voyage: 2nd May 1969. Southampton to New York.
1971: Rescued some 500 passengers from the burning ship French Line ship Antilles.
1982: Requisitioned during the Falkland Islands crisis as a troopship.
1987: Converted from steam power to diesel.
2005: Cunard's longest serving express liner after surpassing the record of RMS Scythia.
2008: Retired after completing a farewell voyage.