Skip to content

Information on applying for a new card or getting a replacement card.

Residents of West Dunbartonshire can apply for a national entitlement card under 3 categories:

  • If you are aged 60 and over. View more information including reductions on alternative methods of transport
  • Residents with a disability. View the Eligibility Criteria
  • Young Person National Entitlement Card also known as Young Scot NEC for 11-25 year olds. For further information visit or call The Young Scot Info Line on: 0808 801 0338.

How to apply

Please visit for more information on other ways to apply.

Replacement cards

If you require a National Entitlement Card for Over 60's or Disabled card please contact SPT:

For a replacement Young Scot Card please use the contact use at the details noted below. 

Contact details

Additional Information