We are currently introducing the ParentPay online payments system as a pilot across selected West Dunbartonshire schools. The schools are:
- Aitkenbar Primary
- Balloch Primary
- Bonhill Primary
- Braehead Primary
- Christie Park Primary
- Dalreoch Primary
- Gartocharn Primary
- Knoxland Primary
- Lennox Primary
- Levenvale Primary
- Renton Primary
- St Kessog's Primary
- St Martin's Primary
- St Mary's Primary (Alexandria)
- St Michael's Primary
- St Patrick's Primary
- St Peter's Primary
- St Ronan's Primary
- Dumbarton Academy
- Our Lady and St Patrick's High School
- Vale of Leven Academy
Benefits of ParentPay
- enables you to pay for school meals and other items such as trips and clubs online by debit or credit card
- offers a highly secure payment site
- gives you a history of all the payments you have made
- allows you to create a single account login for all your children that attend a school making use of ParentPay
- shows you all items available for payment relevant to each of your children
- emails a receipt of your payment
- offers you the ability to set automated email or text payment reminders
Create an account
- If you haven't already, create an account with our website.
- Keep your username and password created above.
- Your school will send an activation letter to you explaining how to use your account to access ParentPay.
Already activated your account?
Log into ParentPay
If you need help with your ParentPay account you can:
- Ask at your school office.
- Read the FAQs on the ParentPay website.
ParentPay will never ask you to for confidential information like passwords or card numbers. If you are contacted by someone claiming to be from ParentPay, call them immediately on the number below.