Cllr June McKay
Cllr D.Lennie K.MccRossan Housing.
Meeting opened 7pm Chair welcomed all and explained fire drill.
Read and approved by JH and AC.
Treasurer explained problem with funding application for this year,info to follow.
Secretary reported difficulty with communication with officials.
Community Police non attendance for lengthy period.
Cllr McKay introduced herself and her intention to work with CC on all issues.
Several issues were raised by public members.
- A complaint that the local bus services was missing pick ups in Whitecrook on more than one occasion.
- A resident complained that he had real problems at his home at Braes Avenue, another complained of empty property and overgrown hedges.
- The fencing issue at King St continues unresolved as it has over years.
- Aircraft Noise and vortex issues were discussed (airport has abandoned sound mitigation project.
- A couple who had moved to new premises after many years said they were delighted. Others from tenants group said that following walkabouts with Cllrs etc nothing much was being done.
It was agreed that J Henry and T Brady raise issues with John Kerr Housing MGR.
Meeting closed 8.45.
Chair opened meeting 7pm explained fire drill
Chair then paid tribute to john white chair who passed away and praised John for his work with c council and around centre 81 and that he will be sadly missed.
Secretary report invite to join community council forum.
PC Hardie PC Kelly Hughes informed that PC Campbell will attend future CC meetings. PC Hughes then gave a lengthy list of problems which had occurred in the area, I did not receive a copy.
Cllrs report Cllr McElhill gave update on improvements carried and to be carried out in the area Cllr Mckay updated on transport to the health centre and will continue to pursue the issue Cllr Oxley happy to help with issues and asks that residents call her to explain the issue.
KM cc and ZM Housing to prepare action progress list. Chair raised issue of 5g mast Clyde St.
Resident of St Andrews way house raised several issues that require investigation.
The seemingly everlasting king street fence issue is being dealt with by the housing and homeless dept.
Meeting closed 8.40pm.