View your Council Tax account on My West Dunbartonshire

My West Dunbartonshire allows you to request and receive services online using your computer or smartphone, any day of the week, when it's most convenient for you. Once you have signed up, click on 'MyAccount' to start viewing your Council Tax account details and sign up/view e-billing.

You must meet one of these conditions to qualify:

  • A person taking a specified course of education at a UK university or further education establishment which lasts for at least 24 weeks within each academic year and where the period of study consists of an average of at least 21 hours per week.
  • A person, aged under 20, taking a specified course of education at an educational establishment where the period of study exceeds, on average, 12 hours per week and the course taken is not as a consequence of an office or employment held, nor arranged under any of the youth training schemes.
  • A person registered with the Central Bureau for Educational Visits and Exchanges and working as a foreign language assistant at a school or other educational institution in Great Britain.

Apply for a discount

If you meet one of the conditions above, please complete the student discount/exemption form below and return it to Council Offices, 16 Church Street , Dumbarton , G82 1QL.  You will need your account reference number (on your council tax letter) to complete the form.