Did you know that choosing to receive your council tax bills electronically can save you time and money?
Making the switch to e-billing is quick and easy!
Simply visit our website to register:
Sign up for e-billing
Benefits of e-billing include:
- Bills are distributed and received as soon as they are available. No time is lost trying to retrieve communication via post
- Duplicates can be provided immediately after being requested
- More efficient storage of your own records – bills can be retrieved electronically but are available to print if required
- Make payments online at a time that suits you with 24/7 access to your account
- It reduces the amount of paper used and is therefore more resource efficient, reducing impacts on our environment
- Money is saved in the printing, sorting and posting by the Council, meaning more savings can be made for the benefit of all of West Dunbartonshire’s residents.
By signing up for e-billing you:
- Agree to notify the Council of any change in your email address
- Agree that all of your bills from the Council will be issued to the email address provided