Settling tenant/landlord disputes

Private Rented Housing PanelThe Private Rented Housing Panel (PRHP) is an independent body that can help Scottish tenants and landlords resolve any differences they may have.

The PRHP have the power to

  • set maximum rents
  • adjust tenancy conditions
  • uphold the repairing standard

Tenants can apply to the PRHP and a committee will assess the case. 

For the application form and further information visit the Private Rented Housing Panel website.