Get in touch with the Countryside Ranger Service if you have an interest in local wildlife or conservation.

Ranger Service LogoWest Dunbartonshire Countryside Ranger Service offers outdoor learning and public countryside events,  guided walks and opportunities for volunteers interested in wildlife surveying and practical conservation. 

The Service is based at Balloch Castle Country Park and covers both the park and other countryside and nature sites throughout West Dunbartonshire.