A healthy workforce is a happy and more productive workforce!
Our Corporate membership scheme gives a discounted rate for your employees to access our three leisure centres across West Dunbartonshire. We have a wide range of facilities that your employees will love. This is a great way to show that you care and maintain a healthy, happy workforce.
- Unlimited access to over 120 Group Fitness Classes
- Unlimited access to 3 Gyms
- Unlimited Swimming and Health Suite use
- Free gym induction and personal programme prepared by our qualified fitness team
All for only £32 per month via Direct Debit or £320 annually plus a £20 admin fee.
If your company is not listed below and you wish to become a corporate member, please contact our admin team at email@example.com.
If you are currently employed by any of the companies listed below you could enjoy a discounted membership. To join, simply take proof of your employment to any of the 3 leisure centres below:
- Clydebank Leisure Centre, Queens Quay, Clydebank, G811BF
- Meadow Centre, Meadow Road, Dumbarton, G82 2AA
- Vale Pool, Main Street, Alexandria, G83 0UE
A joining fee for new members will be applied. The fee includes an in-depth induction, a fitness assessment, an individual fitness programme and costs towards processing your membership.
- paid monthly fees are by Direct Debit
Current Corporate Members:
- Allied Distillers& Chivas Bros Ltd
- Argyll & Bute Council
- Armed Forces (Including Veterans)
- Arnold Clark
- Bae Systems
- Banks (All Banks)
- Bt Manpower
- Crown Office & Procurator Fiscal
- Emergency Services (Police, Fire Services, Ambulance)
- Faslane & Coulport Naval Base
- First Bus
- Glasgow City Council
- Job Centre
- JJR Print
- Loch Lomond Golf Club
- Loch Lomond And The Trossachs National Park
- Marks And Spencers
- Network Rail
- Northern Marine Group
- Royal Mail
- Scottish Gas
- Scottish Power
- Scottish Prison Service
- Skills Development Scotland
- Territorial Army (T.A.)
- The Care Inspectorate
- Vascutek (N.B. Terumo Aortic will be shown on I.D.)
- WDC Taxis
Need First Aid Training?