West Dunbartonshire Council is responsible for the repair of potholes on all adopted roads in West Dunbartonshire.
Report a Pothole
A82 and Erskine Bridge
The A82 from the Erskine Bridge to the Stoneymollan Roundabout is looked after by TranServ for Transport Scotland. Contact the Traffic Customer Care Line to report issues at:
The A82 north from Stoneymollan Roundabout (junction with A811) is looked after by BEAR Scotland. Contact BEAR Scotland:
Reporting defects and for general information
The A82 from the Erskine Bridge to Drumchapel
The A82 from the Erskine Bridge to Drumchapel and all other adopted roads within West Dunbartonshire
- Report it (Short form - 2-3 mins to complete).
- Phoning us on 01389 608152 (during office hours)
- Email us
How can we find the pothole?
When reporting a pothole to us it would be helpful if you could supply:
- The House number/name it is outside or near
- The Street Name
- e.g. opposite the post office in the middle of the road.
How do we prioritise repairs?
- Defects are categorised as Category 1, 2 or 3
- Potholes 40mm deep or deeper on carriageways and 20mm deep or deeper on asphalt surfaced footways are classed as a safety defect
- Timescales for repair of defects are: Category 1 - 2 working days, Category 2 - 7 working days and Category 3 - 90 working days