Before you start
A82 and Erskine Bridge
The A82 from the Erskine Bridge to the Stoneymollan Roundabout is looked after by TranServ for Transport Scotland (0141 218 3800)
The A82 north from Stoneymollan Roundabout (junction with A811) is looked after by BEAR Scotland (0800 028 1414 or Report online.)
The A82 from the Erskine Bridge to Drumchapel and all other adopted roads within West Dunbartonshire are looked after by West Dunbartonshire Council (01389 608152) (during office hours)
Report a non emergency lighting fault
You can report non-emergency faults such as:
- single street lights dark
- traffic lights not working properly (single dark lamps, delays etc.)
- traffic sign lighting dark
What we need to know
When reporting a lighting fault to us it would be helpful if you could supply:
- The street light column number
- The House number/name it is outside or near
- The Street Name
- The Problem with the light
Start the report >>(Short form - 2-3 mins to complete).
Do not attempt to help by covering up or touching the wires, and warn children to keep away if necessary.
Emergencies should be reported by telephone.
- During office hours 01389 737631 (Mon to Thu 8:45am - 4:45pm, Fri 8:45am - 3:45pm)
- Out of Hours service provided by RALF
- Freephone 0800 37 36 35
- Chargeable on 0141 276 7000
- Please provide details of the fault and that it is in the West Dunbartonshire area.
If a street, traffic light or lit sign is dangerous or could cause physical damage, for example:
- Inspection door missing
- Wires exposed