To apply

If you wish your child to move school during the school session, you can contact:

  • Educational Services
  • the school of your choice, if it within your catchment area

If the new school is outwith your catchment area, you must submit a placing request form.

Placing request Application

You can view the schools in your catchment area using the catchment area postcode search.

Request to remain

If you have recently moved address and are now living outwith the catchment area of the school your child attends, you must make contact with the school to request that your child remains in the school by completing the Request to Remain form.