Volunteering can be hugely rewarding, helps you to meet new people and take on fresh challenges - you might even play a part in the development of a future Scottish sports star! Here's a few reasons to Be Involved:
- Be more active. It's not just the young people who will be more active!
- Have fun! Sport is one of the best ways to just have FUN!
- Gain confidence. Try something new and achieve!
- Make a difference. Have a real positive impact- change lives!
- Meet people. Meet new people and make new friends!
- Be part of something big. Be part of our national Active Schools network!
- Learn new skills. Gain new skills, experience and even qualifications!
- Take on a challenge. Try something new and achieve new goals!
- Discover hidden talents. You'll never know unless you give it a go!
Who can be involved?