A one-off £130 Low Income Pandemic Payment (LIPP), has been paid to eligible households who are either:
- in receipt of Council Tax Reduction (CTR) for at least one day during the period 1st April 2021 - 30th April 2021, or
- exempt or have no liability for Council Tax on the following basis:
- all the occupants are under 18
- all the occupants are care leavers
- all the occupants are severely mentally impaired
- the property is unoccupied because the resident has gone to someone else's home to provide care or the resident receives care elsewhere
- all occupants are accessing Housing Support Service and/or living in temporary accommodation or a refuge.
If you are unable to cash the cheque you have received please compete the online form to request to have the payment made to a bank account. Please note that payments by BACS into a bank account may take up to 21 days as we need to arrange to have the cheque cancelled with our bank before issuing the BACS payment.