Dropped kerbs

A footway crossing (dropped kerb) is an area of lower pavement and kerb which is used to allow vehicles to drive across the footway and enter your property.

Apply for a footway crossing (dropped kerb)

You can apply for permission to form a new or alter an existing vehicle crossing over a footway or verge of a public road by downloading and the completing the Footway Crossing application form, from the Applications and Permits page.