Welcome to West Dunbartonshire Libraries
QUEST is our branded learning service for library members across West Dunbartonshire. We offer a wide variety of computer related courses to help users become digitally included.
The latest session of computer training courses that are currently running in West Dunbartonshire Libraries are available to view and book via the What's On in libraries page.
All of our computer courses are FREE and run by the Libraries own Quest Training team.
Applying for a course
When booking please specify the course, venue, date and time you require. Our latest timetable can be viewed below.
You can apply for a place in a number of ways:
- Alternatively you can pop into your local library and book a place there.
If you have any problems applying for a course or require further information please email email@example.com or call 01389 772132.
Courses are usually very busy and filled on a first-come first-served basis so don't miss out and apply early!
- Winter Course Timetable (PDF format) - These course commence the week beginning 22nd January 2018
Courses currently available
You can find out the content of each course in the what's on in libraries page or by downloading the PDF's below.
- Computers for the Absolute Beginner
- iPads for the Absolute Beginner
- Android Tablets for Absolute Beginners
- Next Step
- Introduction to Digital Cameras
- Introduction to Word Processing
- A Guide to Windows 10
- Library Online - Downloading eBooks & eMagazines
Computer Drop-In Service
As part of the Quest computer training provision we have established weekly drop in sessions in Alexandria Library and Duntocher Library, where you can come along without booking and ask our trainer for advice on a variety of computer related issues
More information on our Computer Drop in Sessions