Homelessness and applying for a house

If you have presented as homeless and have been found to be unintentionally homeless then your caseworker will apply for a house on your behalf. 

If you are intentionally homeless then you have to apply for a house with West Dunbartonshire or with a housing association yourself.  Your caseworker will give you guidance.